Terms and Conditions of Business
• The Organizers of the exhibition are Framework Media Ltd hereinafter referred to as the Organizers.
Booking Allocation & Space
• Exhibition space will be provided suitable for the location of a 4 panel pop-up exhibition system together with a podium presentation unit and a literature dispenser. The maximum space provided will be to the width specified on your booking form x 2m deep. All exhibits must be located within this area including adequate space for visitors. A power supply will be provided to each stand. The use of data projectors is permitted but only within the space parameters as described herein.
• Space will be allocated on receipt of an official order form together with payment in full. Individual stand space will be allocated at the sole discretion of the Organizers. Exhibitors must erect their own freestanding display boards and podium in such a way that they do not interfere with any neighbouring stand and so that they are in keeping with the open plan nature of the exhibition. The Organizers reserve the right to refuse the erection of any display that it considers unsuitable.
• The exhibition will commence at 10:00 and finish at 14:00 (Opening and closing times may vary). Exhibitors may arrive at 08:00 for the purpose of erecting their exhibit. All exhibits must be in place by 9:45 and must be removed from the premises no later than 17:00.
The Organizers shall:
• Use its best efforts to promote the exhibition to attract visitors from the relevant business sector.
• Maintain a database of visitors to the exhibition. A complete list of visitors will be supplied to each Exhibitor.
• The Company and its employees shall make “reasonable adjustments” to enable disabled visitors to make full use of our services.
The Exhibitor shall:
• Restrict all exhibits to articles falling within the general scope of the exhibition. The Organizers reserve the right to refuse any exhibits, which in its opinion fail to fall within the scope of the exhibition or conflicts with the objectives of the exhibition as a whole.
• Indemnify the Organizers against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, expenses and demands arising out of their participation in this exhibition including but not limited to:
• Loss or damage to the possessions of any person within the exhibition
• Injury to or death of any person within the exhibition
• Act or omission of the Exhibitor or any person at the exhibition by invitation or permission of the Exhibitor
• Negligence by the Exhibitor or any person at the exhibition by invitation or permission of the Exhibitor
• Ensure that it has suitable insurance against any loss or claim that may arise as a result of their participation in this exhibition. The Exhibitor shall provide the Organizers with proof of suitable insurance on demand.
• Not perform any material changes or make attachments to any floors, walls, ceiling, furniture or equipment of any kind.
• Ensure that they do not obstruct any entrance, aisles or exit, fire escape or other opening to or from the event.
• Every attempt has been made by the Organizers to ensure that the venue chosen has adequate parking facilities for Exhibitors and visitors. The Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any vehicle or to the contents of any vehicle whilst it is parked at the venue.
Audio Visual Displays
• Due to the enclosed nature of the venue, the use of audio amplification is expressly forbidden. Exhibitors may use data projection equipment provided that such projection is enclosed within their allotted stand space, including space for any visitors.
• Events will be invoiced in batches of of approximately 3 – 5 events depending on frequency of events. A 25% deposit will be required 90 days before the first event in each sequence with the balance payable 21 days before the first event in each sequence. No event data will be forwarded until each event is paid in full.
Invoices for advertising & sponsorship packages will be raised on receipt of order and payment is due by return.
• In the event that an Exhibitor should wish to cancel their booking for any reason whatsoever they should do so in writing. Subject to the terms stated, the Exhibitor in the event of their cancellation shall forfeit all monies paid. All further monies outstanding under this contract shall also become payable, under no circumstances will the Exhibitor be eligible for any refund.
• The Organizers reserve the right to cancel amend or rearrange the venue for the exhibition at it’s own discretion. Should it prove necessary to amend or rearrange the exhibition, the Exhibitors shall not be permitted to cancel their booking nor shall the Organizers be held liable for any loss, damages or any other claim arising from such action and nor shall the Exhibitor be entitled to any refund of any monies paid. Should the Organizers decide to cancel the exhibition the Exhibitor shall be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid under this agreement.
• In the event that the exhibition be affected as a result of fire, flood, tempest or, any other natural causes or as a result of government intervention, strike, labour dispute, riot, or any other cause over which the Organizers have no control, the Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect arising as a result, thereof nor shall the Organizers be required to indemnify the Exhibitor against any loss or damage so caused.